Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I’m Google Analytics Individual Certified Professional (GAIQ)


It was a nice experience. Questions were a bit confusing rather than tough but I enjoyed a lot!

I just passed my Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) test today and scored 80%! Not so Good eh? The passing score is 80%. And i just cleared So thought I’d post some tips as you won't repeat the mistakes what  i had done here while the exam questions are still fresh in my mind.

Before you start the GAIQ exam, make sure you go through the materials at Google‘s conversion university – especially the ones that you don’t know much about.

The ones that I think will be handy are:
Questions are based on practical application of Analytics so don't be overconfident after doing Conversion University that you will clear the exam

No comments:

Post a Comment